Monday 9 February 2015

PurpleHeresy at the Weekender, y'all!

Yo yo yo yo yo! PurpleHeresy was all up in the Horus Heresy Weekender in Nottingham this past weekend. I will be posting exhaustive (exhausting?) updates about EVERY DAMN THING I did, but I'll warn you right now, there's not a colossal amount of news for people who just like the books and not necessarily the Forge World publications or novels. And the news that does concern the HH series... well, you guys might not like it much.

Anyway, that'll be going up over the next few days, I hope. On a plus side, all of the stories in 'Blades Of The Traitor' are now available as ebooks on the Black Library site. I've read it, and it's a great anthology, even though two of the stories were available before. In particular, Guy Haley's 'Twisted', an exploration of Maloghurst after the events of 'Vengeful Spirit', is a great read, but 'Chirurgeon' (Nick Kyme short story about Fabius) and 'Wolf Mother' (Graham follows up Alivia and Severian's story strands after 'Vengeful Spirit') are good as well. And of course, 'Daemonology' is in there. I can't even complain that I've read it before, because I was ready to read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment